- Home /
- Philips SpeechExec Transcription set - LFH7277
Philips SpeechExec Transcription set LFH7277
Optimize your workflow with a professional document-creation solution
The transcription set is a digital document creation solution specifically designed to make transcription easy and intuitive. The ergonomic accessories and the innovative SpeechExec Pro workflow software let you manage your jobs easily.
Ergonomic foot control for comfortable use even when used over extended periods
The foot control was developed in cooperation with hospital ergonomists and day-to-day power users to ensure a perfectly smooth transcription process with minimal physical strain. Magnetically controlled contact switches and rugged pedals make it extremely durable and give the device and very long life.
Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
Lightweight, under-the-chin-style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
The SpeechExec Pro software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist and allows them to monitor the status of their work.
Priority setting and notifications for urgent recordings
With the included priority-setting option, urgent recordings can be prioritized. This guarantees that important dictation files will be identified at a glance and get processed and delivered first.
Individual sort and filter options for easy file organization
SpeechExec Pro Transcribe enables users to search for specific dictation files or filter their dictation list by user-definable criteria. Furthermore, the easy-to-use list-sorting options for single and multiple dictations guarantee a quick overview of dictation files.
Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech-recognition software
The seamless integration of Philips dictation recording devices and the direct interface to Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional speech recognition software guarantee superb audio quality, high recognition accuracy, and easy hardware administration.
Seamless integration into Philips digital dictation solutions
The transcription set can be seamlessly and easily integrated into existing Philips digital dictation solutions.
- Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Software LFH7277
- USB Foot Control ACC2330
- Stereo Earphones LFH0334
- User Manual
CONVENIENCE: Configurable foot control, lightweight headphones design, clear job overview, geared for speech recognition, versatile audio player, playback speed control, and automatic file routing.
- Connectivity: USB plug
- Product dimensions: 7.8" × 2.1" × 6.7" / 198 mm × 54 mm × 170 mm
- Weight: 23 oz / 650 g
- Style: Under chin
- Cable connections: One-sided
- Cable length: 10 ft / 3.0 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm, stereo, right angled
- Acoustic system: open
- Magnet type: neodymium
- Diaphragm: PET done
- Voice call: copper
- Impedance: 2 × 32 Ohm
- Maximum power input: 2 × 10 mW
- Sensitivity: 103 dB
- Speaker diameter: 0.6" / 14 mm
- Sound quality: optimized for voice playback
- Connector finish: gold-plated
- Weight: 1.9 oz / 53 g
- Compliant to 2011/65/EU (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
MANDATORY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR PHILIPS SPEECHEXEC PRO TRANSCRIBE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY
- Processor: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 2 GB (32 bit)/4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit)
- Graphics: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound device
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB port
- Internet connection for required software activation
- Headphone output or speakers
NOTE: HOME version of any Windows OS is NOT supported
SPEECHEXEC SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING WINDOWS VERSIONS:
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
ADDITIONAL SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR SPEECH RECOGNITION SOFTWARE
- Supported speech recognition software: Nuance Dragon Professional 12.5/13/14/15 Individual/Group, Nuance Dragon Legal 12.5/13/14/15, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2/3, Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- Processor: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 2.2 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4 GB (32 bit)/8 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit)
INTEGRATED SPEECH RECOGNITION
- Supported languages: English (including variants for US, UK, Australian, Southeast Asian, Indian and Canadian), German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch
- Supported audio file formats: .wav, .wma, .mp3, .dss, .ds2, .m4a
- Starting with Windows 8, only Enterprise and Professional editions are supported. Other Windows editions (for example, Windows 8.1 Home Basic and Home Premium) are not supported.
- It is recommended to have the latest available Service Pack installed on the operating system.
- SpeechExec will not operate on Windows systems, which do not have Windows Media Player installed ("N" and "KN" versions). In this case, Windows Media Player has to be installed manually before SpeechExec installation.
- Under Windows 7, to make roaming profile setting modifications or to change the Dragon NaturallySpeaking user profile setting from local to roaming and from roaming to local, administrator account is needed.
SpeechExec also requires that Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 Framework be installed. If the operating system does not have it, it will be installed automatically during SpeechExec installation. For the automatic installation of Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 Framework, start the SpeechExec installation by launching the setup.exe. Depending on the PC, installing Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 Framework may take some time.
The Speech recognition features (online and offline) require Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional 12.5/13, Dragon Legal 12.5 or Dragon Medical 12.5 to be installed on the computer. Dragon Home, Dragon Premium and their predecessor products are not supported with SpeechExec.
Speech recognition is supported with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, using the following Dragon editions:
- Dragon Professional 12.5 and 13
- Dragon Professional 14 Individual
- Dragon Professional 15 Individual
- Dragon Professional 14 Group
- Dragon Client SDK
- Dragon Legal 12.5 and 13
- Dragon Legal Individual 14
- Dragon Legal Group 14
- Dragon Legal Individual 15
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 (=Dragon Medical 12)
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 (=Dragon Medical 13)
NOTE: Dragon Home, Dragon Premium and their predecessor products are not supported with SpeechExec
Upgrading to SpeechExec Pro Transcribe 10.0 is not supported
WINDOWS 10 INFORMATION
Microsoft has released the final version of Windows 10 on July 29th 2015.
If it is absolutely necessary to upgrade to Windows 10 please make sure you upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit or Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit version only.
The 32-bit version of Windows is not supported
In case of an upgrade from an earlier Windows version to Windows 10 with installed SpeechExec Pro software please proceed as follows:
- Revoke all SpeechExec license from
- SpeechExec Help menu > License information
- SpeechExecLogTool.exe you find here C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips Speech\SpeechExec Pro Transcribe
- Uninstall the current SpeechExec version (user settings will be kept)
- Uninstall all SQL components belonging to SpeechExec Pro
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro or above (Home edition is not supported)
- Install the latest SpeechExec version
In case you are using speech recognition please check if the used Dragon version is compatible with Windows 10! More information on Dragon and Windows 10 compatibility can be found on the Nuance website
- DPM8000 Series
- SpeechAir PSP1000 Series
- Foot Control ACC23XX Series
|Usually Ships||Next Business Day|
|Warranty||6-Month Manufacturer's Warranty From the Date of Purchase, Software - Replacement Only, Open Software Non-Returnable|
|Local Availability||United States|
|Desktop or PC Based Station||PC-Based|
|Foot Pedal Type||Transcription|