- Digital Voice Recorders
- Dictation Management
- Digital Dictation Starter Kits
- Desktop Dictation
- Call-In Dictation
- Handsfree Dictation
- Dictation Foot Pedals
- Dictation Software
- Mobile Dictation Apps
- Cassette Dictation
- Conference Recorders
- Telephone Recorders
- Dictation / Telephone Headsets
- Personal Notetakers
- C-Phones for Dictation
- Dictation Accessories
- Speech Recognition▼
- Shop by Industry▼
Use your iPhone for simple, fast, secure dictation.
SpeechExec for iPhone® presents a new dimension for wireless working. Record digital dictations with your iPhone® and send them regardless of your location to your office or an external organization. This software is indispensable wherever dictations have to be recorded and sent rapidly on the move.
Recording, editing and downloading dictation files from your iPhone® offers mobile flexibility and reduces document turnaround time. When recording is finished and you're ready to send your work to transcription, simply touch a button and your work is sent to your designated transcription service.
SpeechExec is the perfect companion for your iPhone®, delivering everything you need for secure, wireless dictation workflow.
Transcription of files created on your iPhone couldn't be easier. SpeechExec for iPhone® is compatible with Philips SpeechExec Transcribe and also 100% compatible with GearPlayer transcription software.
- Easy to use user interface
- Ergonomic design for convenient and fast handling
- Full dictation control with insert or overwrite mode
- Express mode dictate - no look recording
- Improved information processing with comments (notes, work type, priority)
- Push to talk mode
- Application protection via password
- File protection via 128-bit encryption
- Secure transmission (using SSL certificate)
- TranscriptionGear's mobile server manages user and dictation file delivery
- Seamless integration with Fusion Voice, Atom and idigital workflows. Also works great as a stand alone application.
What makes Philips' new Recorder for iPhone so special?
Philips' new app has professional features that benefit from the latest ergonomics and research on professional dictation, conducted by a company with more than 50 years experience in dictation and speech technologies.
How will it make life easier for busy execs worldwide?
This app has the potential to improve efficiency many times over. Authors can record and send dictation files at home, in the office, on a plane - in fact, anywhere they are, to anywhere in the world, effectively turning your iPhone into a wireless digital dictation solution. The ability to send dictation files through wireless transfer decreases turnaround time and dramatically increases personal productivity. The Express Recorder Mode, activated by a simple shake of your iPhone - an innovation that enables authors to start and stop recordings without looking at or touching the application. In a nutshell, the app helps authors get thoughts onto paper when the idea strikes or the moment demands, using the tools that are most convenient and familiar to them.
What are the key benefits of this app?
Easy and fast file editing with Insert, Overwrite and Append functions makes professional recording control possible. The app's clear and attractive user interface makes voice capture and management more intuitive and easy-to-use. The touch screen control makes effective operation simple and intuitive. A priority setting means urgent jobs get processed first. Lastly, automatic file and application encryption as well as secure dictation file delivery afford you peace of mind. Authors also have the ability to password protect the application as well and transmission via SSL and https means your dictation is always encoded when using this application.
- Recording format: native CAF format encoded into AAC
- Rewind, Forward, Pause, Record, Playback
- Insert/Overwrite switchable
- VU Meter and wave form with position indicator
- Display total/remaining time
- Supported languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Metadata can be set: work type, category, priority, notes
- Express mode activated by a simple shake of the iPhone®
- Push to talk switchable
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2 and iPad with retina display
So, what does this beauty cost?
Philips Dictation Recorder app renews $129 annually and includes unlimited access to our secure workflow server for dictation delivery. Toll-free technical support is also included.
- Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad with retina display and iPad Air.
There are no reviews for this product. You could be the first to review!
Review Writing Guidelines
Share your opinion about products you've purchased with others. Write reviews and rate products on a scale from 1 to 5. It's easy and takes only a few minutes.
Focus on the product features and your experience with them. Provide details about why you like or dislike the product.
Things to Avoid:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for public forums
- Advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers or Web sites
- Email addresses, URL's, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
SpeechExec for iPhone - Dictation Recorder App
Dictate to your iPhone securely with the SpeechExec mobile app by Philips. Works great stand alone or with Atom, idigital and Fusion Voice.
As low as: $129.00
In Stock$129.00 USD
- Shipping Weight:
- Locale Availability:
- United States
- Usually Ships:
- Next Business Day
- 30–Day TranscriptionGear.Com Satisfaction Guarantee
- Supported OS:
Shop with Confidence
Shopping with TranscriptionGear.Com is safe and secure, guaranteed.
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.