Documentation Workflow, Simplified.
Industry-Leading Software Workflow Management Solution.
Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) Release 7 Software is the virtual coordinator at the heart of an Olympus Dictation Solution.
The ODMS Release 7 dictation/transcription software suite provides an intuitive and enhanced user experience that is capable of handling new efficient workflow capabilities.
The New Start-up Wizard and ability to incorporate the WiFi features of the DS-9500 ensures your organization's success with real-time dictation file sharing and easy implementation. ODMS drives workflow automation in both on-site and off-site environments, incorporating file routing and workflow rules to enhance efficiency. 256-bit file encryption provides the latest security features for ensuring that all shared information is secured and protected in your business. ODMS provides a seamless interface with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition Software to transcribe your dictation files automatically with back-end speech recognition.
- Efficiently routes files within the organization via network server, email, or FTP
- Creates wireless workflow with DS-9500 device
- Easily incorporates speech recognition into your workflow
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Quick installation and configuration with New Start-up Wizard
- Supports web-based e-mail clients such as Gmail and MS Office 365
- 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Automatic back-up adds extra protection against accidental data loss
- Scalable solution for small and large offices using standalone or workgroup modes
Flexible, automatic file routing workflow
Dictation files are automatically sent to predetermined destinations via network server,email, or FTP using WIFI, LAN, or USB connection. Transcribed documents are returned with ease to the original authors.
Trusted data security through standard Olympus encryption
An instant 256-bit file encryption with DSS Pro-Format secures your dictation and ensures only authorized listeners can access it. Customizable back up feature allows secure storage of your files and protection against accidental data loss.
Seamless interface to speech recognition
Fully compatible with Nuance Dragon Speech Recognition software, ODMS Release 7 seamlessly integrates and allows ease of transcription, further decreasing transcription time.
Quick installation and configuration
The New Start-up Wizard creates a fast and easy process that gets your organization running quickly. It will guide you to set up your network server, FTP, or e-mail settings to route your dictation files to meet your needs. This easy process allows the quick set up of web-based e-mail clients such as Gmail and MS Office 365 so your organization will be communicating quickly.
Simple and intuitive redesigned user interface
Navigate the interface with ease thanks to an upgraded design and intuitive placement of common tools. Boost productivity and efficiency with easily customizable icons and settings to align with user preferences.
Due to Microsoft's decision to discontinue support for Windows Vista (4/2017) and Windows XP (4/2014), TranscriptionGear.com can no longer offer support for our products under Windows Vista and Windows XP due to the lack of the operating system's security updates.
Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) R7 Specs
- Standalone System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista and XP)
- Workgroup System: Microsoft Windows (10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012 R2, Server 2012, 2008 R2 SP1, Server2003 R2 SP2)
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 8: 1 GHz or higher
- Windows 7: 1 GHz or higher
- Vista: 1 GHz or higher
- XP: 1GHz or higher
- Server 2012: 2GHz or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GHz or higher
- Server 2003: 1GHz or higher
- Microsoft Windows 10: 1 GB or more (x86) / 2 GB or more (x64)
- Windows 7: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Windows 8: 1 GB or higher (x86)/2 GB or higher (x64)
- Vista: 1 GB or higher
- XP: 256MB or higher
- Server 2012: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2008: 2 GB or higher
- Server 2003: 256 MB or higher
- With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module: A Microsoft WDM- or MME-compliant and Windows-compatible sound device
Virtual Environment Platform (Workgroup System only)
- Windows Terminal Services: Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Terminal Services (requires separate RDS[TS] CAL license), Microsoft Windows Server 2008-2016 RemoteApp (requires separate RDS CAL license)
- Citrix Presentation Server: XenApp 5 / 6 / 7 - 7.15, XenDesktop 7 - 7.15, Citrix Receiver 4.0 or later (using citrix virtual environments requires a separate Citrix user license)
- VMware: VMware View: Horizon View 5/6, Horizon 7 - 7.2, VMware View Client 5.0.1 or later (Using VMware view requires a separate VMware view user license)
Other Technical Data
- HDD space: At least 2 GB of free space
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Drive: CD-ROM drive installed
- Display: 1024 x 768 pixel resolution or higher, 65,536 colors or more (16.77 million colors or more recommended)
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later (with the latest Service Pack applied)
- USB:With the Dictation Module and Transcription Module; one or more USB ports available
|Usually Ships||Next Business Day|
|Local Availability||United States|
|Warranty||Software - Replacement Only, Open Software Non-Returnable|
|Supported OS||Windows, Macintosh|