Voice to text made easy with superior recording quality
The Philips dictation and transcription set allows you to turn voice into text even quicker than before. The Pocket memo voice recorder combines two microphones for superior audio quality with a robust yet lightweight ergonomic design. Together with the user-friendly software and convenient foot pedal, dictation and transcription has never been easier.
- Professional recording solution
- Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
- Convenient push-button for professional recording control
- Robust Stainless steel casing for extra durability
- High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
- Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation
- Light sensor and Li-ion battery for extended use
- Automatic file download via USB for quick transcription
- Professional transcription solution
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
- Priority information for getting urgent jobs processed first
- DRAGON® Speech Recognition
Certified by Nuance
Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
The built-in microphones always deliver superior stereo audio recordings. The crystal clear recordings are perfectly suitable for speech recognition.
High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
The DSS format was developed for use in digital voice recorders, allowing a high compression ratio with little loss of quality. The DSS format also allows you to store additional information in the file header, which facilitates the organization and the transcription of dictation files. The MP3 format is the common audio format for consumer audio storage, as well as a de facto standard encoding for the transfer and playback of music on digital audio players.
Convenient push-button for professional recording control
The recorder is designed for single-handed operation of all recording and playback functions, allowing easy and quick file editing (insert, overwrite, append) via convenient push-button operation.
Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
The asymmetrical and ergonomic shape fits perfectly into your hand. Its slim and lightweight design maximizes comfort, even when working over longer periods of time. The brushed stainless steel creates a robust and highly durable protective shell around the device.
SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
The SpeechExec software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work.
Large color display and clear user interface for easy, intuitive operation
The large full-color display offers sharp images, making it easier to see everything at first glance. The clear user interface is optimized for easy, intuitive operation.
Light sensor and Li-ion battery for extended use
The high-capacity Li-ion battery can be easily charged through a standard micro USB jack. The integrated light sensor guarantees extended battery life. The smart technology adjusts the brightness of the display, ensuring that your recorder will always be ready to work when you are.
Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
Ergonomic foot pedal for hands-free control of all transcription and playback functions. The slim, ergonomic design guarantees operation with minimal physical strain.
Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
Lightweight, under-the-chin-style stereo headphones designed to deliver excellent sound quality, with soft ear cushions for enhanced wearing comfort.
Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
With the included priority setting option, urgent recordings can be processed first. This makes sure important recordings are not overseen and helps you and your transcriptionists manage your workloads better.
- Philips DPM6000 Digital Pocket Memo
- SDHC memory card
- SpeechExec Dictate workflow software
- Carrying case
- Li-ion battery pack
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Philips foot pedal
- SpeechExec Transcribe
- Philips under-the-chin headset
Philips DPM6000 Technical Specifications
Due to Microsoft's decision to discontinue support for Windows XP (4/2014), TranscriptionGear.com can no longer offer support for our products under Windows XP due to the lack of the operating system's security updates.
- Headphones: 3.5 mm
- Microphone: 3.5 mm
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- Docking connector
- Memory card slot
- Type: color TFT
- Diagonal screen size: 2.4 in/6.1 cm
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
- Exchangeable memory card
- Memory card types: SD/SDHC (DPM6000, DPM7000), up to 32 GB
- Mass storage class compliant
- Data transfer speed: 6.75 MB/s read speed, 5.0 MB/s write speed
- Battery type: Philips rechargeable Li-ion battery ACC8100
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 23 hours of recording (DSS Pro mode)
- Standby time: more than 200 days
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
- Recording format: DSS (Digital Speech Standard), MP3, PCM
- Built-in microphones: 1 directional microphone, 1 microphone for 360 degree recording
- Recording modes: DSS QP (.ds2/mono), DSS SP (.dss/mono), MP3 (.mp3/stereo), PCM Voice (.wav/mono), PCM Stereo (.wav/stereo)
- Bit rate: 13.7 kbit/s (DSS SP), 28 kbit/s (DSS QP), 192 kbit/s (MP3), 353 kbit/s (PCM Voice), 705 kbit/s (PCM Stereo)
- Edit modes: insert (DSS/DSS Pro), overwrite (DSS/DSS Pro, MP3, PCM), append (DSS/DSS Pro, MP3, PCM)
- Recording time (4 GB memory card): 700 hours (SP), 350 hours (QP), 50 hours (MP3), 27 hours (PCM Voice), 13 hours (PCM Stereo)
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz (MP3), 22.05 kHz (PCM), 16 kHz (DSS QP), 12 kHz (DSS SP)
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 28 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300 - 7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
(SpeechExec Workflow Software)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, 1.0 GHz or equivalent processor
- RAM memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 850 MB (32 bit)/2 GB (64 bit) for Microsoft .NET Framework (Windows)
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista (32/64 bit), Mac OS X 10.8/10.7
- Free USB port
- DVD-ROM drive
- Graphics card: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended (Windows)
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Temperature: 5° - 45° C / 41° - 113° F
- Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Product dimensions (WxDxH): 53x15x123 mm / 2.1x0.6x4.8 in
- Weight: 117 g / 4.1 oz including battery and memory card
|Usually Ships||Next Business Day|
|Local Availability||United States|
|Warranty||30–Day TranscriptionGear.Com Satisfaction Guarantee, 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Parts and Labor|
|Supported OS||Windows, Macintosh|