Record on the go with DPM8000, Transcribe with LFH7277
This kit includes everything you need to get going fast with recording on the go and letting Dragon transcribe later.
The DPM8000 is Philips most sophisticated digital recorder yet. Its speech optimized microphones and high quality construction make this recorder a real workhorse and perfect for speech recognition. The slide switch is wear free with no mechanical switches inside. The backlight display is massive with rich color. There is no better handheld dictation device than the Philips DPM8000 Digital Pocket Memo.
Wait. What about Transcription?
Add the Philips LFH7277 transcription kit for full playback and speed control for transcription. Consider the optional speech recognition module and Dragon and now you have a full feature speech platform. Transcription will receive the document Dragon typed along with your audio. Transcription uses a headset and foot pedal and watches Dragon highlight the words it heard along with the audio playing back. Any corrections needed can be made quickly and Philips SpeechExec software makes sure to update the Dragon profile helping to improve it accuracy and prevent the same error again.
What are you waiting for? Get Dragon and LFH7277 today to dramatically improve your productivity.
- On the go business men and women
- Law Enforcement
- Real Estate Agents
- Home Inspectors
- Claims Adjusters
- Many more!
- DPM8000 Digital Voice Recorder
- LFH7277 Transcription Kit with Headset and Foot Pedal
Philips DPM8000 Technical Specifications
Due to Microsoft's decision to discontinue support for Windows XP (4/2014), TranscriptionGear.com can no longer offer support for our products under Windows XP due to the lack of the operating system's security updates.
- Headphones: 3.5 mm
- Microphone: 3.5 mm
- USB: micro USB 2.0
- Docking connector
- Memory card slot
- Type: color TFT
- Diagonal screen size: 2.4 in/6.1 cm
- Resolution: 320 × 240 pixels
- Exchangeable memory card
- Memory card types: SD/SDHC (DPM8000, DPM8200), micro SD/SDHC (DPM8500), up to 32 GB
- Mass storage class compliant
- Data transfer speed: 6.75 MB/s read speed, 5.0 MB/s write speed
- Battery type: Philips rechargeable Li-ion battery ACC8100
- Battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Battery lifetime: up to 23 hours of recording (DSS Pro mode)
- Standby time: more than 200 days
- Charging time (full charge): 3 hours
- Real time file encryption
- Encryption standard: Advanced Encryption Standard (AES or Rijndael Algorithm) with 256 bits
- Device lock with pin code
- User identification via PIN code
- Number of supported user IDs: 40
- Recording format: DSS/DSS Pro (Digital Speech Standard), MP3, PCM
- Built-in microphones: 1 directional microphone, 1 microphone for 360 degree recording
- Recording modes: DSS QP (.ds2/mono), DSS SP (.dss/mono), MP3 (.mp3/stereo), PCM Voice (.wav/mono), PCM Stereo (.wav/stereo)
- Bit rate: 13.7 kbit/s (DSS SP), 28 kbit/s (DSS QP), 192 kbit/s (MP3), 353 kbit/s (PCM Voice), 705 kbit/s (PCM Stereo)
- Edit modes: insert (DSS/DSS Pro), overwrite (DSS/DSS Pro, MP3, PCM), append (DSS/DSS Pro, MP3, PCM)
- Recording time (4 GB memory card): 700 hours (SP), 350 hours (QP), 50 hours (MP3), 27 hours (PCM Voice), 13 hours (PCM Stereo)
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz (MP3), 22.05 kHz (PCM), 16 kHz (DSS QP), 12 kHz (DSS SP)
- Speaker type: built-in round, dynamic speaker
- Speaker diameter: 28 mm
- Acoustic frequency response: 300 – 7500 Hz
- Speaker output power: > 200 mW
- Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Lead-free soldered product
- Temperature:41° - 113° F / 5° - 45° C
- Humidity: 10% - 90%
- Product dimensions (W×D×H): 53×15×123 mm / 2.1×0.6×4.8 in
- Weight: 117 g / 4.1 oz including battery and memory card
Philips SpeechExec Workflow Software
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4, 1.0 GHz or equivalent processor (when using with speech recognition, a multicore CPU is strongly recommended)
- RAM memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 850 MB (32 bit)/2 GB (64 bit) for Microsoft .NET Framework (Windows)
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP (32 bit), Mac OS X 10.8/10.7
- Free USB port
- DVD-ROM drive
- Recommended minimum transfer rate for LAN:100 Mbit/s
- Operating system: Windows 10/8/7/Vista (32/64 bit), Mac OS X 10.8/10.7
- Graphics card: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended (Windows)
Supported file servers
- Windows 2003 Server (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 2008 R2 Server (64-bit)
Supported Email Systems
- MS Outlook Express 7 / Windows Live Mail
- MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 - 32 bit
- MS Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010
- Lotus Notes 6.0.3
- Lotus Notes 6.5.5
- Novell GroupWise
Supported Speech Recognition Systems
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.1/11/12 Professional or Legal edition
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
- Connector: USB
- Product dimensions (W x D x H): 195 x 130 x 35 mm / 7.6 x 5.08 x 1.3 in.
- Weight: 660 g / 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Acoustic system: Open
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Diaphragm: PET dome
- Voice coil: Copper
- Sound quality: Optimized for voice reproduction
- Impedance: 2 x 32 Ohm
- Maximum power input: 2 x 10 mW
- Sensitivity: 103 dB
- Speaker diameter: 14 mm / .50 in.
- Type: Dynamic
- Cable connection: One-sided
- Cable length: 3 m / 10 ft
- Connector: 3.5 mm / 1/8 in. stereo, right angled
- Finishing of connector: Gold-plated
- Type of cable: Copper
- Length: 160 mm / 6.3 in.
- Width: 150 mm / 6 in.
- Height: 18 mm / .75 in.
- Weight: 0.053 kg / 1.9 oz.
|Usually Ships||Next Business Day|
|Local Availability||United States|
|Warranty||2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty on Parts and Labor, Software - Replacement Only|