- Home /
- PSE4500 SpeechExec 10 Pro Transcribe by Philips
Philips SpeechExec Pro Transcribe and Speech Recognition software PSE4500
Workflow management and automation for enhanced productivity
Easily monitor and manage the workflow between authors and transcriptionists. Recordings and the resulting written documents are automatically routed to the appropriate person for quicker turnaround times.
Worklists for easy work monitoring and tracking
Worklists help both authors and transcriptionists monitor their work statuses. They save time used for unnecessary status update communication between parties. Files can be organized into sub folders, assigned specific properties and comments and marked as urgent to help organize and prioritize tasks.
Encryption and backup functions for highest security
Real-time file encryption (256 bit) and secure file transfer grant only authorized individuals to access documents. The optional automatic backup function protects data against accidental loss.
Transcription player with foot control support for hands-free playback control
The software comes with a conveniently integrated transcription player with pause, fast forward and rewind options. Together with the configurable Philips foot control it allows for comfortable and quick transcription. Predefined templates can be used, so documents are automatically created with the appropriate header and footer, saving you even more time.
Individual sort and filter options for organization and task prioritization
Both author and transcriptionist benefit from individual sort and filter options to find dictations and documents even quicker and always stay highly organized.
Popup alerts for notification of new important tasks
Transcriptionists can receive alerts whenever new recordings are assigned to them, making sure no important recordings are missed. These notifications appear on their screen in real-time in a discreet pop-up window.
Support for real-time, on-screen speech recognition and transcription of pre-recorded audio files
The integrated speech recognition software supports both real-time speech recognition with dictation microphones and the transcription of audio files pre-recorded with portable voice recorders.
- Philips SpeechExec Pro10 Transcribe Software PSE4500
- User Manual
MANDATORY SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR PHILIPS SPEECHEXEC PRO TRANSCRIBE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY
- Processor: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 2 GB (32 bit)/4 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec software, 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET Framework
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit)
- Graphics: DirectX-compliant graphics card with hardware acceleration recommended
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound device
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the current version of Chrome or Firefox
- Free USB port
- Internet connection for required software activation
- Headphone output or speakers
NOTE: HOME version of any Windows OS is NOT supported
SPEECHEXEC SUPPORTS THE FOLLOWING WINDOWS VERSIONS:
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
ADDITIONAL SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR SPEECH RECOGNITION SOFTWARE
- Supported speech recognition software: Nuance Dragon Professional 12.5/13/14/15 Individual/Group, Nuance Dragon Legal 12.5/13/14/15, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2/3, Nuance Dragon SDK Client Edition 14
- Processor: Intel dual core or equivalent AMD processor, 2.2 GHz or faster processor
- RAM: 4 GB (32 bit)/8 GB (64 bit)
- Hard-disk space: 8 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit), Windows 8.1/7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (32/64 bit)
INTEGRATED SPEECH RECOGNITION
- Supported languages: English (including variants for US, UK, Australian, Southeast Asian, Indian and Canadian), German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch
- Supported audio file formats: .wav, .wma, .mp3, .dss, .ds2, .m4a
- Starting with Windows 8, only Enterprise and Professional editions are supported. Other Windows editions (for example, Windows 8.1 Home Basic and Home Premium) are not supported.
- It is recommended to have the latest available Service Pack installed on the operating system.
- SpeechExec will not operate on Windows systems, which do not have Windows Media Player installed ("N" and "KN" versions). In this case, Windows Media Player has to be installed manually before SpeechExec installation.
- Under Windows 7, to make roaming profile setting modifications or to change the Dragon NaturallySpeaking user profile setting from local to roaming and from roaming to local, administrator account is needed.
SpeechExec also requires that Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 Framework be installed. If the operating system does not have it, it will be installed automatically during SpeechExec installation. For the automatic installation of Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 Framework, start the SpeechExec installation by launching the setup.exe. Depending on the PC, installing Microsoft .NET 4.6.1 Framework may take some time.
The Speech recognition features (online and offline) require Dragon Naturally Speaking Professional 12.5/13, Dragon Legal 12.5 or Dragon Medical 12.5 to be installed on the computer. Dragon Home, Dragon Premium and their predecessor products are not supported with SpeechExec.
Speech recognition is supported with Dragon NaturallySpeaking, using the following Dragon editions:
- Dragon Professional 12.5 and 13
- Dragon Professional 14 Individual
- Dragon Professional 15 Individual
- Dragon Professional 14 Group
- Dragon Client SDK
- Dragon Legal 12.5 and 13
- Dragon Legal Individual 14
- Dragon Legal Group 14
- Dragon Legal Individual 15
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 (=Dragon Medical 12)
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 3 (=Dragon Medical 13)
NOTE: Dragon Home, Dragon Premium and their predecessor products are not supported with SpeechExec
Upgrading to SpeechExec Pro Transcribe 10.0 is not supported
WINDOWS 10 INFORMATION
Microsoft has released the final version of Windows 10 on July 29th 2015.
If it is absolutely necessary to upgrade to Windows 10 please make sure you upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit or Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit version only.
The 32-bit version of Windows is not supported
In case of an upgrade from an earlier Windows version to Windows 10 with installed SpeechExec Pro software please proceed as follows:
- Revoke all SpeechExec license from
- SpeechExec Help menu > License information
- SpeechExecLogTool.exe you find here C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips Speech\SpeechExec Pro Transcribe
- Uninstall the current SpeechExec version (user settings will be kept)
- Uninstall all SQL components belonging to SpeechExec Pro
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro or above (Home edition is not supported)
- Install the latest SpeechExec version
In case you are using speech recognition please check if the used Dragon version is compatible with Windows 10! More information on Dragon and Windows 10 compatibility can be found on the Nuance website
- DPM8000 Series
- SpeechAir PSP1000 Series
- Foot Control ACC23XX Series
|Usually Ships||Next Business Day|
|Local Availability||United States|
|Warranty||30–Day TranscriptionGear.Com Satisfaction Guarantee, Software - Replacement Only, Open Software Non-Returnable|
|Supported OS||Windows, Macintosh|