Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal 13 Speech Recognition Software
Upgrade Dragon Professional 11 or 12 to the latest Legal version 13 for better accuracy and much more
The old approaches to practicing law just won't cut it anymore - especially when it comes to legal documentation. Traditional reliance on administrative support staff and outside transcription services for creating client communications, briefs, citations, contracts, and other legal materials just drags down productivity and eats into profits. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal speech recognition software provides a better way. With Dragon Legal, you can create documents and control your PC by voice - three times faster than typing and with up to 99% accuracy. So you can speed document turnaround, reduce transcription costs, and streamline repetitive workflows - without having to change current business processes or existing information systems.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Legal offers a preconfigured legal vocabulary that includes more than 30,000 legal-specific terms and phrases, and it even formats citations. Lawyers can browse through briefs or consult notes while entering text directly into virtually any Windows-based application, including the Microsoft Office suite and most case management programs.
Create custom voice commands to instantly build and format templates for contracts or other legal documents or automate complex tasks on your computer with a spoken word or phrase. Improved third–party correction features streamline the editing and correction process to dramatically decrease turnaround time and reduce dependencies on support staff.
The TranscriptionGear Advantage
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional 13 is the most widely used speech recognition solution in the history of the industry. Hundreds of thousands in the US have already selected Dragon to automate their documentation. TranscriptionGear is a Nuance certified Dragon Partner - we sell, support and train on Dragon Professional, Legal and Medical offering you a single point, comprehensive solution.
Our Expertise at Your Disposal
For well over 10 years, TranscriptionGear has been selling, implementing, training and supporting our customers on Dragon Professional speech recognition. We have helped thousands across the U.S. save time and money and improve documentation efficiencies by implementing Dragon Professional in their businesses.
Dragon Certified Partner
We are a Dragon Certified Partner, one of just a handful in the U.S. This means TranscriptionGear doesn't just sell the product, but we provide expert services in implementing, training and supporting the product.
FREE Lifetime Technical Support
TranscriptionGear offers free technical support for the life of the product and one previous version. If you purchase Dragon Professional from us, you'll have access to a team of Nuance-certified professionals to assist you right over the phone, Monday thru Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM EST.
VIP Care Training and Installation
TranscriptionGear offers training and installation support with every Dragon Professional license sold. Whether you are a professional who has been using Dragon for years and just needs a refresher course on the new features or with a 100 person office that requires a full onsite implementation and training package. Don't worry, regardless of your size and needs, TranscriptionGear can help.
We know that each business is different and that each profession may have a preferred workflow. Dragon Professional is extremely flexible, and can be used with most any Windows® based software. Our Dragon experts can work with you to customize the Dragon Professional solution to integration better with your business solution.Features:
- Fast, Accurate Dictation – The time and cost involved in documenting case and client information continues to grow. Dragon Legal is the ideal solution for attorneys, support staff, and other legal professionals who want to work faster and smarter. Dictate naturally to create contracts, briefs, court document, email messages and more - three times faster than typing - with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the gate. it!
- Designed Specifically for Legal Users – Take advantage of includes a special language model to help you achieve optimal out-of-the-box accuracy when dictating legal terms. Import custom word lists that reflect your client base and areas of specialty, then share them across the enterprise. Dictate legal citations. Insert voice notations. And enjoy faster document turnaround using Dragon Legal's third-party correction features.
- Works with Most Windows Applications – Use your voice to dictate, edit, and control virtually any Windows-based application, including most word processing, email, and case management programs.
- Control Your Computer by Voice – Use simple voice commands to create files, send email, schedule meetings, open and close applications, save and convert documents and search the Web or your desktop faster than ever before.
- Ideal for Enterprise Deployments – Centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabulary, feature access, and multiple installations over a network. With robust security features and administration tools, Dragon is ready for enterprise deployment.
- Section 508 Certified - Dragon Legal can help organizations meet their disability management needs because it's Section 508 certified. Whether employees are permanently disabled or just in temporary rehabilitation, Dragon Legal can keep everyone on the job. Plus, by using voice to control the PC and create documents, users reduce their risk of developing repetitive strain injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Search the Web and Your Computer with Dragon Voice Shortcuts – Use Dragon Voice Shortcuts to quickly search for information on the Web or on your own computer. Just say “Search the Web for global warming articles,” “Search Amazon for the Harvard Blue Book,” or “Search maps for office supply stores near Chicago, Illinois.” You can even say “Find an email about the Robinson appeal” to quickly locate information on your computer. Searching the Web or your computer has never been faster or easier.
- New! Send Emails or Schedule Meetings On–the–Fly with Dragon Voice Shortcuts – From any active window, a user can send an email to selected contact(s) with a single voice command. Dragon will launch your email program, create a new email and put the names you said into the “To:” field. Need to schedule a meeting with a select group of contacts? Just say “Schedule a meeting with [contact distribution list name],” and Dragon will do the rest.
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Legal Software Upgrade CD
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal 13 Technical Specifications
- CPU: minimum 2.2 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1; 4GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 RS, Windows Server 2012.
- Hard drive space: 4 GB
- DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included)
- Sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Speakers (required for playback of recorded speech and text to speech features)
- For Bluetooth wireless microphone support, please visit support.nuance.com/compatibility/
- A Web connection is required for activation
During the install process the software checks to make sure your system meets these minimum requirements. If you do not meet the requirements, the software will not be installed.
|Usually Ships||2 - 3 Business Days|
|Local Availability||United States|
|Warranty||Software - Replacement Only, Open Software Non-Returnable|
|Software Category||Speech Recognition, Upgrades|