TranscriptionGear.Com Anti-Fraud Policy
We Actively Pursue and Prosecute Fraud Offenders.
We know from years of experience that 99.99% of our customer transactions are from honest hard working people. However, TranscriptionGear.Com takes each and every case of suspected fraud very seriously.
It is illegal to misuse the charge back process to take advantage of merchants. If you are a victim of fraud or if you are a perpetrator, be aware that we will actively pursue and prosecute fraud offenders to the fullest extent of the law.
DENYING PAYMENT ON YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR DELIVERED MERCHANDISE CONSTITUTES CREDIT CARD FRAUD AND RETAIL THEFT.... SUSPECTED PERPETRATORS MAY BE REPORTED TO LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES FOR INTERVIEW AND ARREST; AND MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR THE AMOUNT IN DISPUTE, PLUS COURT COSTS AND LEGAL FEES.
IN ADDITION, (WHERE APPLICABLE) PERPETRATOR WILL ALSO BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PAYING COLLECTION AGENCIES AND/OR LAWYERS, AND/OR DESIGNATED AGENTS ASSOCIATED WITH INTERNATIONAL COLLECTION AGENCIES WITH INDEPENDENT REPRESENTATIVES IN THE UNITED STATES, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, ASIA, AFRICA, PLUS COSTS FOR ROUND TRIP AIRFARE, HOTEL, FOOD, AND LABOR COSTS FOR THE DESIGNATED AGENT TO APPEAR IN COURT.
Credit card fraud is a serious offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible. Our Zero Tolerance policy of fighting back each and every case of credit card fraud will cost offenders far more money than the original amount received.
TranscriptionGear.Com is committed to the prevention and prosecution of online credit card fraud. Some of our prevention measures may include:
- Reporting all fraudulent and charge back purchases to the authorities;
- Contacting law enforcement officials in your province or state;
- Issuing a summons through our attorney to your ISP;
- Card holder address and telephone number verification;
- IP number tracking and verification;
- Telephone contact with the card holder;
- Verification of a valid commercial email address; free email addresses are allowed
- Requirement of signed authorizations;
- Examination of all orders for red flag fraud indicators;
- Other unpublished actions as deemed necessary.