TranscriptionGear Online Sales and Return Policy
TranscriptionGear, Inc. (TranscriptionGear.Com) has been the premier place to buy all of your dictation and transcription products and solutions since 1999. We make every effort to ensure all of our customers are satisfied with their purchase.
To achieve this goal, we offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on most of our professional and consumer hardware products. We're sorry, but software cannot be returned once it's opened. For the health and safety of our employees, all products used in pathology lab environments cannot be returned. Defective products will be replaced within 30 days of purchase. After the first 30 days, the manufactures warranty applies.
If you are not completely satisfied with an item that you purchased, you may request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to return the item for exchange or refund. Shipping costs for the initial delivery will not be refunded and the cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Replacement/exchange will be made when wrong or damaged shipment occurred and the item(s) returned need to be unused/unopened and within 30 days of the purchase date.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the satisfaction guarantee period (30 days from date of purchase) for the item(s). TranscriptionGear.Com will not accept returns without prior authorization or a RMA number. RMA numbers are valid for 10 days after the date of issue.
All RMA numbers should be displayed on the outside of the shipping box. Customers are solely responsible for shipping any returned products to TranscriptionGear.Com. Customers agree to pay all shipping charges and accept all risk of loss for the return products during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
TranscriptionGear.Com will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing components. The same applies if the product has scratches, dents or excessive wear. For further assistance please call our Customer Service at (888) 834-2392.
Please Review the complete return policy before purchase:
- Each return MUST have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Please write the RMA number on the outside of the box when you return your merchandise. Unauthorized return products will be rejected and returned to you.
- All RMA requests must be filed within 30 days of the sales order date. No refunds will be issued after 30 days.
- One RMA number can only be issued for one sales order. If you have different items from different sales orders, a different RMA number must be requested for each order.
- RMA number is valid for 10 days from the date of issue. Customer is responsible for returning the merchandise within that period. No returns will be accepted or a 15% restocking fee will be charged if we received your shipments beyond that period.
- The use of a carrier that can track packages is strongly recommended when returning merchandise. Customers are also responsible for insuring the returned items. TranscriptionGear.Com will not be responsible for any shipping loss from customer's side.
- Customer must inform TranscriptionGear.Com of any order discrepancy within 3 days of the delivery date for accurate investigation. Physical damage to any product will void the product's warranty and the RMA Policy. Shipping damage whether visible or hidden requires that the customer notify TranscriptionGear so that a claim for the damage can be filed.
- All return (s) must have the original packaging and accessories (blank warranty cards, UPC code attached, manuals etc), and in "as new" condition.
- Original shipping fee is non-refundable. Customer is also responsible for return shipping costs and insurance. TranscriptionGear.Com will not reimburse any customer return shipping cost.
- 15% restocking fee may be applied to all returns for a refund if the return is a result of customer's error.
- All types of assembling service charges or device customizations are not refundable.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return. Refund transaction to your credit card or PayPal account may take up 30 days to appear even though we process your refund within 5-7 days.
- TranscriptionGear.Com reserves the right to refuse sales and service to those that have violated our return policies.
The following conditions of items will not be accepted for returns or refund:
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after RMA issue date.
- Any item used in pathology lab environments.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts, manuals, warranty cards, rebate forms or other included items.
- Any item that has labels, writing, or damaged packaging.
- Opened software will not be accepted for return or refund. We will replace disks that fail to properly load your software purchase.
- TranscriptionGear services such as idigital, GearFTP, Atom Live and VIP Care cannot be refunded.
- Most special order items such as DAC Digital Dictation Systems can not be returned. Please inquire with one of our Sales Representatives at 888-834-2392 before purchasing.
Software & Other Retail Package Products
All Retail Package Products that are in original factory-sealed packaging can be refunded or exchanged within 30 days, beginning on the shipping date. You are entitled to 100% refund of goods purchased. All opened box retail package products cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged with the exception of CD or DVD disks that are unreadable due to a manufacturing defect (exchange for same product only).
Warranties on brand name products are covered by the manufacturers. Warranty periods and services vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and product to product. Please contact the manufacturers directly for warranty details.